Thursday, November 26, 2015

Quick Mini Cake Pop Maker


I have been using this babycakes cake pop maker for two weeks now and I finally decided I should let others know about this wonderful time saving machine as well!

I previously had to go through the whole torture of crumbling and rolling and fancy coat making the cake pops for my baby girl because it's her absolute favorite snack that she loves to take to school and share with friends during lunch break, but it's time consuming and a bother to do when you're working.
Now I have this Babycakes Cake Pop Maker and all I have to do it, just use regular cake mix or mix my own cake, usually a 3 egg batter works wonders for making a whole batch. They turn out perfectly even shaped and sized and look very appetizing.
The maker itself is really easy to clean and compact so it doesn't take much space in my cabinet, I can just put it along with my other baking items and it doesn't even stand out.
My baby girl is happier now that I get to make cake pops for her more often since this saves me a lot of time.